- This event has passed.
Trip to Eynhallow
16 July 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Annual trip to the island of Eynhallow
Every July Orkney Heritage Society organises an evening trip to the uninhabited island of Eynhallow accompanied by RSPB and Historic Environment Scotland Rangers, along with archaeologists from Orkney College/UHI Archaeological Institute.
Numbers are restricted and a ticket must be obtained in advance.
PLEASE NOTE TICKETS WILL NOT BE ON SALE UNTIL 1 JUNE 2019
AND MAY NOT BE RESERVED IN ADVANCE
TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON THE EVENING OF THE TRIP
Check-in at Tingwall ferry terminal 7pm, sailing at 7.30pm
A link to the ticketing site will be posted here on 1 June and tickets will be available ONLY via this method.
Reserve date in case Orkney Ferries choose not to sail owing to weather/technical difficulties: Wednesday 17 July 2019.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Walking is over rough ground, please wear stout shoes and bring warm and waterproof clothing.
- NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED ON THE TRIP.
- NO REFUNDS EXCEPT IN EVENT OF TRIP CANCELLATION.
- Cancellation will only occur in the event of severe weather.
- There are no facilities on the island of any kind.