Annual Trip to Eynhallow
The Orkney Heritage Society is pleased to confirm the date set for the 2023 trip to Eynhallow.
Saturday 29th July 2023
Check-in at Tingwall ferry terminal by 6.00pm, sailing at 6.30pm.
Ticket price £35
(plus Eventbrite booking fee, total £38.62)
OHS volunteers will accompany the trip, along with first aiders. Guest guides/experts/storytellers tbc.
TICKETS MAY NOT BE RESERVED IN ADVANCE – must be purchased via Eventbrite.
TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON THE EVENING OF THE TRIP
A link to the ticketing site will be posted here and tickets will be available ONLY via this method.
Reserve dates in case Orkney Ferries choose not to sail owing to weather/technical difficulties: Sun 30th & Mon 31st July.
The ferry departs Eynhallow at c.10pm, returning to Tingwall c. 10.30pm.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Walking is over rough ground, please wear stout shoes and bring warm and waterproof clothing.
- NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED ON THE TRIP.
- NO REFUNDS EXCEPT IN EVENT OF TRIP CANCELLATION.
- There are no facilities on the island of any kind.