Annual Trip to Eynhallow
Orkney Heritage Society regret to announce that due to the current situation with COVID-19 there will be no excursion to Eynhallow in 2021.
UPDATE: OHS are hoping to host an online talk about Eynhallow some time in in 2021. Details to be confirmed via our News page.
Orkney Heritage Society organises an annual trip to the uninhabited island of Eynhallow accompanied by RSPB staff and archaeologists from Orkney College/UHI Archaeological Institute. Numbers are restricted and a ticket must be obtained in advance. Orkney Heritage Society will announce the date for the 2022 trip once the date has been confirmed.
IT IS EXPECTED THAT TICKETS WILL NOT BE ON SALE UNTIL 1 JUNE 2022
AND MAY NOT BE RESERVED IN ADVANCE
TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON THE EVENING OF THE TRIP
A link to the ticketing site will be posted here and tickets will be available ONLY via this method.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Walking is over rough ground, please wear stout shoes and bring warm and waterproof clothing.
- NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED ON THE TRIP.
- NO REFUNDS EXCEPT IN EVENT OF TRIP CANCELLATION.
- Cancellation will only occur in the event of severe weather.
- There are no facilities on the island of any kind.