The Orkney Heritage Society is pleased to confirm the date set for the 2022 trip to Eynhallow.
Wednesday 27 July 2022
Check-in at Tingwall ferry terminal 6.30pm, sailing at 7.00pm.
Ticket price £30.
RSPB staff and volunteers will accompany the trip.
Also, Sarah Jane Gibbon and Fran Flett Hollinrake will be coming along with songs and stories.
Full details will be provided on the day.
PLEASE NOTE TICKETS WILL NOT BE ON SALE UNTIL 11 JUNE 2022 at 7pm
AND MAY NOT BE RESERVED IN ADVANCE
TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON THE EVENING OF THE TRIP
A link to the ticketing site will be posted here on 11 June at 7pm and tickets will be available ONLY via this method.
Reserve date in case Orkney Ferries choose not to sail owing to weather/technical difficulties: Thursday 28th July 2022.
The ferry departs Eynhallow at c.10.15pm, returning to Tingwall c. 10.45pm.
A link to the ticketing site will be posted here and tickets will be available ONLY via this method.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Walking is over rough ground, please wear stout shoes and bring warm and waterproof clothing.
- NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED ON THE TRIP.
- NO REFUNDS EXCEPT IN EVENT OF TRIP CANCELLATION.
- Cancellation will only occur in the event of severe weather.
- There are no facilities on the island of any kind.